Buyer’s agents are paid a commission of purchase price at closing (typically 2.4% in Wake/Johnston County Area or 2.5-3% in Durham/Orange County Areas).
We Pay You Half Our Commissions!
Buyer Agent Program
- Buyer's agents are typically paid a commission of up to 3%. Carolina's Choice keeps half of their commission and rebates the other half to the buyer at closing!
- For example, if you purchase a home in Durham for $500,000 and the commission paid to the buyer's agent is 3% ($15,000), then Carolina's Choice would keep $7,500 and you would receive the other $7,500.
- Our buyer’s representation is full-service - from the initial showing to the final walk-through and closing table. We handle all negotiations, offers, and requests for repairs skillfully and on your behalf.
To offer this program, we do not:
- Attend Inspections – If you would like us to attend inspections, simply deduct $250 from your rebate.
- Due Diligence & Earnest Money Checks - We do not deliver the due diligence and earnest money checks to listing agent. Buyer will need to deliver these. If you would like us to deliver the checks, simply deduct $100 from your rebate.
To qualify for this program, the buyer’s lender and closing attorney will need to be aware of this rebate and will need to be disclosed on the Buyer’s Closing Disclosure. In addition, a buyer’s agency agreement will need to be signed after first showing. Restrictions apply. Please contact our office for more info.